Print photos on photo paper (Windows)
1. Load paper in the tray. For more information, see Load media.
2. On the File menu in your software application, click Print.
3. Make sure the printer you want to use is selected.
4. To change settings, click the option that opens the printer Properties dialog box.
Depending on your software application, this option might be called Properties,
Options, Printer Setup, Printer, or Preferences.
5. On the Paper/Quality tab, select the appropriate photo paper type from the Media
6. Click Advanced, and then select Best or Maximum DPI from the Output Quality
7. To print the photo in black and white, click the Grayscale drop-down menu, and
then select the following option:
High-Quality Grayscale: uses all the available colors to print your photo in
grayscale. This creates smooth and natural shades of gray.
8. Click OK, and then click Print or OK to begin printing.