Print on envelopes (Windows)
1. Load envelopes print-side down in the tray. For more information, see Load media.
2. On the File menu in your software application, click Print.
3. Make sure the printer you want to use is selected.
4. To change settings, click the button that opens the Properties dialog box.
Depending on your software application, this button might be called Properties,
Options, Printer Setup, Printer, or Preferences.
5. On the Layout tab, change the orientation to Landscape.
6. Click Paper/Quality, and then select the appropriate envelope type from the Paper
Size drop-down list.
TIP: You can change more options for the print job by using the features
available on the other tabs in the dialog box.
7. Click OK, and then click Print or OK to begin printing.