Set up HP ePrint using the HP printer software
In addition to enabling key printer features, you can use the HP printer software that
came with your printer to set up HP ePrint. If you didn’t set up HP ePrint when you
installed the HP software on your computer, you can still use the software to set up HP
To set up HP ePrint, complete the following steps for your operating system:
1. From the computer desktop, click Start, select Programs or All Programs, click
HP, click the folder for your printer, and then select the icon with your printer’s
2. In the window that appears, select Print, Scan & Fax, and then select ePrint
Setup under Print. The printer’s embedded web server opens.
3. On the Web Services tab, click Setup in the Web Services Settings section, and
then click Continue.
5. Click Yes to allow the printer to automatically check for and install product updates.
6. If your network uses proxy settings when connecting to the Internet, enter these
7. Follow the instructions on the information sheet to finish the setup.
Mac OS X
▲ To set up and manage Web Services in Mac OS X, you can use the printer’s
embedded web server (EWS). For more information, see Set up HP ePrint using
the embedded web server.