Load standard-size media
To load standard-size media
Use these instructions to load standard media.
1. Pull out the input tray as far as possible.
2. Slide the paper width guide out as far as possible.
3. Insert the media print-side down in the tray.
Make sure the stack of media is inserted as far inside the printer as possible and
does not exceed the line marking in the tray.
NOTE: Do not load paper while the printer is printing.
4. Slide the media guides in the tray until they touch the edge of the stack of media.
5. Push in the input tray until it snaps into place.
6. Pull out the tray extender.