To load envelopes
Use these instructions to load an envelope.
1. Pull out the input tray as far as possible.
2. Slide out the paper width guides in the input tray as far as possible.
3. Insert the envelopes print-side down and load according to the graphic.
Make sure the stack of envelopes does not exceed the line marking in the tray.
NOTE: Do not load envelopes while the printer is printing.
4. Slide the media guides in the tray until they touch the edge of the stack of
5. Push in the input tray until it snaps into place.
6. Pull out the tray extender.