Load cards and photo paper
To load cards and photo paper
Use these instructions to load photo paper.
1. Pull out the input tray as far as possible.
2. Slide out the paper width guide in the input tray as far as possible.
3. Insert the media print-side down in the tray.
Make sure the stack of media is inserted as far inside the printer as possible and
does not exceed the line marking in the tray. If the photo paper has a tab along one
edge, make sure the tab is pointing towards the front of the printer.
NOTE: Do not load paper while the printer is printing.
4. Slide the media guides in the tray until they touch the edge of the stack of media.
5. Push in the input tray until it snaps into place.
6. Pull out the tray extender.