Add numbers to the junk fax list
You can block specific numbers by adding them to the junk fax list.
To add a number to the junk fax list
1. From the Home screen, press the (Setup) button.
2. Using the buttons on the right, scroll to and select Fax Setup, select Basic Setup,
and then select Junk Fax Setup.
3. A message appears stating that Caller ID is required to block junk faxes. Press the
button to the right of OK to continue.
4. Scroll to and select Add to Junk List.
5. To select a fax number to block from the caller ID list, scroll to and select Select
from Caller ID History.
- or -
To manually enter a fax number to block, scroll to and select Enter new number.
6. After entering a fax number to block, press the button to the right of OK.
NOTE: Make sure you enter the fax number as it appears on the control-panel
display, and not the fax number that appears on the fax header of the received
fax, as these numbers can be different.