You can make quality copies from the printer control panel.
To copy documents
1. Make sure you have paper loaded in the main tray. For more information, see Load
2. Place your original face down on the scanner glass or face up in the ADF. For more
information, see Load an original on the scanner glass or Load an original in the
automatic document feeder (ADF).
NOTE: If you are copying a photo, place the photo on the scanner glass face
down, as shown on the icon on the edge of the scanner glass.
3. From the Home screen on the printer control panel, press the button to the right of
4. Change any additional settings. For more information, see Change copy settings.
5. To start the copy job, press the button to the right of Black Copy or Color Copy.
NOTE: If you have a color original, selecting Black Copy produces a black-
and-white copy of the color original, while selecting Color Copy produces a full-
color copy of the color original.